The You: Part Two Resource Hub
As we cover in Chapter 6, ‘Menopause v MenoPorsche‘, menopause is all about change, and the changes can be profound.
While some women sail through menopause, so many others find it to be the most difficult time of their lives. The vast majority of menopausal women struggle at work.
But it can also be an extraordinarily exciting time for a woman; an opportunity for women to go from being the nurturers to looking after themselves for a change. The new approach to this once taboo subject is, in a real sense, the fourth wave of feminism.
The chapter contains a great deal of insight about coping, and even embracing, the menopause, how yogic philosophy and practice can be of enormous help, the benefits of HRT and the different types of HRT that are coming on to the market.
Download Jane’s section on menopause from Chapter 6 here! Excerpt on menopause from You: Part Two
Jane’s BBC Radio interviews on World Menopause Day can be found here: https://www.you-part-two.com/press-interviews/
Information is so important. Here are some useful resources we found during our research:
- UK’s NHS Menopause page: nhs.uk/conditions/menopause/
- Generation Menopause support group and resource hub: gen-m.com
- The Marion Gluck Clinic (bio-identical HRT): mariongluckclinic.com
- Newson Health (Menopause and Wellbeing Centre): newsonhealth.co.uk
- The Balance App. Knowledge and guidance so you can be certain about what’s right for your body during the perimenopause and menopause https://balance-app.com/
- ‘The Second Half of Your Life’ by Jill Shaw Ruddock – one of the best books Jane has read on the subject.